- Ask a questions and respond to comments
- Invite comments and engage in conversation with your followers
- Asks fans to vote for their favourite product
- Link to a web page – ask your followers to ‘click on the link’
- Encourage your community to message, email or call you
- Ask your fans to sign up for your email newsletter
Remember to mix up your Facebook posts, so you have a good balance of promotional posts(approximately 1 in 5), social or shared posts (1 in 5) and informative posts (3 in 5).
A call-to-action can be woven into almost any post and needn’t appear salesy.
Do you have a favorite call-to-action you like to use on Facebook?
Please comment below and tell me what works for your business.